Check out our complete list of names.
Are you looking for the best name? Find the perfect funny name for you.
- Curium - The element is named for radioactivity pioneers Pierre and Marie Curie.
- Mendelevium - named after the compiler of the modern periodic table, Russian chemist Dimitri Mendeleev.
- Lawrencium - It is named after the inventor of the cyclotron particle accelerator, Ernest Lawrence.
- Fermium - Fermium gets its name from Italian-American physicist Enrico Fermi who won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1938.
- Bohrium - named after the Danish physicist Niels Bohr
- Einsteinium - Albert Einstein, who developed many groundbreaking theories including the Special Theory of Relativity, lends his name to the element.