Here is a lot of healthy dinner recipes s that I love to cook in my kitchen. My sister and my brother asked me to find them the best healthy dinner recipe that is full of flavor and fun. Also you should check out dinner ideas.
• Broccoli and Brussels sprouts are loaded with cancer-preventing phytonutrients.
• This dish is very lean: 309 calories and 3.2 grams of saturated fat.
• It also packs potassium, which helps keep your blood pressure down.
Ingredients: boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, kosher salt, broccoli stems, olive oil, lemon juice, pepper, Brussells sprouts, celery stalks, hazelnuts, parsley and Parmesan cheese
Chicken with Balsamic Succotash
"This is a fabulous recipe! My whole family loved it, and I can't wait to make it again. It’s easy to make and low in fat." -Cookin-jo
• Eat this and you get more than one-third of your daily fiber.
• Your metabolism will get a kick from the chili powder.
• The dish also delivers about 30 percent of your calcium for the day.
Ingredients: olive oil, onion, barley, kale, chili powder, garlic, tomatoes, salt, poblano peppers, white cheddar, Monterrey Jack cheese and queso fresco
Japanese Fried Rice
"This easy and delicious recipe tastes just like what we order at a Japanese steakhouse." -l
Vegetable Meatloaf with Balsamic Glaze
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay for Food Network Magazine
By replacing lasagna noodles with thin layers of sliced zucchini, the carbs stay low, but the flavor is still full and zesty. We suggest using a mandoline for even ...
Lemon-Garlic Shrimp and Grits
Where taste and pleasure come together. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Magazine
• The lean beef provides more than half your protein and nearly 30 percent of your iron for the day.
• You'll feel satisfied, thanks to that protein and 7 grams of fiber.
• Shiitake and other mushrooms are rich in antioxidants and help reduce cholesterol.
Ingredients: olive oil, mushrooms, salt, pepper, ground sirloin, whole-wheat hamburger buns and small head radicchio
Crazy Crust Pizza
"This batter turns into a pizza crust! It's very good — and you could probably have it on your table before the pizza parlor could.
Pan-Seared Salmon with Kale and Apple Salad
The star of this dish is the kale salad. It's crunchy, tangy and sweet!
salmon-recipes, pancake recipe, Thanksgiving dessert recipes , casserole recipes, Christmas cookie recipes, recipes of turkey, how to cook a turkey, banana bread recipe ,crepe recipe, pumpkin seed recipe, snickerdoodle recipe, ground turkey recipes , sweet potato recipe, pad thai recipe, dinner ideas , things for dinner, Ratatouille Recipe, risotto recipe, creme brulee recipe, brussel sprouts recipe, gnocchi recipe, green bean recipes, 30 Minute Meals, curry chicken recipe, rotisserie chicken recipes, chicken cutlet recipes, whole chicken recipes, lemon chicken recipe, crock pot chicken recipes, chicken drumstick recipes, chicken parmesan