How to Cook a Turkey
A juicy, perfectly cooked turkey is difficult is the biggest myth in all of American cookery. Following these 5 rules, you will guarantee a moist and yummy turkey every Thanksgiving.
1. Do not stuff the turkey. Getting the stuffing to the right temperature usually means overcooking the turkey.
2. Season the turkey inside, outside, and even under the skin. Seasoning adds flavor.
3. Tuck the wings, tie the legs, cover the breasts . This helps with the roasting of the turkey and adds to the attractiveness of the cooked bird.
4. Cook it low and slow in a moist, aromatic oven. Most test kitchens and restaurants cook turkey's slow and low. So why shouldn't you?
5. Let turkey rest when it is done. This is important to keep it moist so the juices settle before carving.
Also check out Recipes of Turkey