here for Zbonia archive
I can't tell you
what bothers me more. Websites that have never been updated or websites
that are never updated. Hello, please stop rearrganging my stuff.
It is my stuff and I have it arranged like I like it so don't arrange
it. I am me and you are you and they are them. Hello. I am not a
fucking search engine. This shirt makes me look fat. I can do your
job. It really bothers me when people say the word intranet and
they totally have to put this huge empasis on the 'a' in intranet.
People that complain about others being racist should really not
say and do racist things themselves, makes them look very ignorant.
I would be a much happier person if I knew exactly what the cause
of everything I smell is. Nice people win. I invite people to way
more things than I get invited. Does this make me a loser or unpopular?
You are wondering why people treat you like such a bitch? It is
cause you are a bitch. Can you assholes please start being the solution
and stop throwing fuel on the problem.
I got this email
Where do you live?
You Live in California
1. You make over $250,000 and you still can't afford to buy a house.
2. The high school quarterback calls a time-out to answer his cell
3. The fastest part of your commute is going down your driveway.
4. You know how to eat an artichoke.
5. You drive your rented Mercedes to your neighborhood block party.
6. When someone asks you how far something is, you tell them how
will take to get there rather than how many miles away it is.
You Live in New
York City when...
1. You say "the city" and expect everyone to know you
2. You have never been to the Statue of Liberty or the Empire State
3. You can get into a four-hour argument about how to get from Columbus
Circle to Battery Park, but can't find Wisconsin on a map.
4. You think Central Park is "nature,"
5. You believe that being able to swear at people in their own language
makes you multi-lingual.
6. You've worn out a car horn.
7. You think eye contact is an act of aggression.
You Live in Maine
1. You only have four spices: salt, pepper, ketchup, and Tabasco.
2. Halloween costumes fit over parkas.
3. You have more than one recipe for moose.
4. Sexy lingerie is anything flannel with less than eight buttons.
5. The four seasons are: winter, still winter, almost winter, and
You Live in the
Deep South when...
1. You can rent a movie and buy bait in the same store.
2."ya'll" is singular and "all ya'll" is plural.
3. After five years you still hear, "You ain't from 'round
here, are Ya?"
4. "He needed killin' " is a valid defense.
5. Everyone has 2 first names: Billy Bob, Jimmy Bob, Mary Sue, Betty
You live in Colorado
1. You carry your $3,000 mountain bike atop your $500 car.
2. You tell your husband to pick up Granola on his way home and
he stops at
the day care center.
3. A pass does not involve a football or dating.
4. The top of your head is bald, but you still have a pony tail.
You live in the
1. You've never met any celebrities, but the mayor knows your name.
2. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor.
3. You have had to switch from "heat" to "A/C"
on the same day.
4. You end sentences with a preposition: "Where's my coat at?"
5. When asked how your trip was to any exotic place, you say, "It
You live in Florida
1. You eat dinner at 4:15 in the afternoon.
2. All purchases include a coupon of some kind -- even houses and
3. Everyone can recommend an excellent dermatologist.
4. Road construction never ends anywhere in the state.
5. Cars in front of you are often driven by headless people.