Easy Creamy Sour Cream Chicken Casserole
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, boiled and cubed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (mushroom can be substituted)
- 25 Ritz crackers
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil chicken breast until tender; drain and cube.
- Spread evenly over the bottom of a square casserole dish.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix sour cream and chicken soup in a separate bowl.
- Spread the sour cream and soup mixture over the chicken in the casserole dish.
- Crush the Ritz crackers and spread over top of the casserole.
- Spoon melted butter on top over all.
- Bake in a 350°F oven until top is golden brown, approximately 20-30 minutes.
salmon-recipes, pancake recipe, Thanksgiving dessert recipes , casserole recipes, Christmas cookie recipes, recipes of turkey, how to cook a turkey, banana bread recipe ,crepe recipe, pumpkin seed recipe, snickerdoodle recipe, ground turkey recipes , sweet potato recipe, pad thai recipe, dinner ideas , things for dinner, Ratatouille Recipe, risotto recipe, creme brulee recipe, brussel sprouts recipe, gnocchi recipe, green bean recipes, 30 Minute Meals, curry chicken recipe, rotisserie chicken recipes, chicken cutlet recipes, whole chicken recipes, lemon chicken recipe, crock pot chicken recipes, chicken drumstick recipes, chicken parmesan