Christmas Cookie Recipes - Pecan Crescents Recipe
Every year we make these yummy Christmas cookies. Here are recipes.
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (9-ounce) package milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Combine milk and peanut butter, stirring until smooth; stir in vanilla. Add biscuit mix, stirring well.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll balls in sugar, and place on ungreased cookie sheets. Make an indentation in center of each ball of dough with thumb or spoon handle.
- Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove cookies from oven, and press a chocolate kiss in center of each cookie. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.