2005 Bowling Awards
B – a few times Brice
– a few times Melissa
- 212 John
Schalk – 224 Ed
– a couple of times Barb
– first week Bob
Guss – sub
– a few times
Schalk – 224
– a couple of times
– first week
Guss – sub
Scassin – 225 Lana
– 241 Jason
Jason - 655
Best Mullet: Scott Cassin (Mullet Shampoo)
Jack Ass award: Nathan
· Last year was most improved Bowler, 200 Club and Bowler of the Year.
· This year, 132 avg. and on the last place team….
High Game Male Bowler: Jason, 233
High Game Female Bowler: – Lana, 241
Our next category is the most improved Bowler category, both male & female. To sum it up, the key to winning this category is to having your own ball.
Improved: Scott Lindgren
Most Improved Female: Sheri Curran
Rookie of the Year - Male: - Rafe C
· there every week,
· his last game of season was a 172,
· ended the year with a respectable 139 avg.
Sub of the Year: Barb
* We have 3 great consistent subs this year (Jimmy, Michelle & Barb) and it was hard to choose. They bowled 6 or 7 of the 10 weeks and bowled very well. However, I am going to have to give it to Barb since she bowled a 205.
Regular League Champions: Mulletini’s
March Madness Finals:
LSU - >...gotta get your ZZZ's to beat a team you should: Tigers lose to BlaZers, 4pc to the 'Tiz
U of I – Fighting Illini - >Ranked #1 all year, go down hard in final
Mullet Bowler of the Year:
Tie: Lana Haslett & Scott Cassin
Special Award: Vice President, Mullet Bowling League – Andrew Ziola