- 3/4 (7 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 3/4 egg, beaten
- 2-1/4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups finely crushed saltine cracker crumb
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- dash ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper
- about teaspoon of dry mustard
Precooked salmon 25 minutes in oven with some oil water and lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together salmon, egg, olive oil, green onions, and 2/3 cup cracker crumbs. Season with lemon pepper. Form mixture into 8 patties. Coat patties with remaining cracker crumbs, and arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes in the preheated oven, turning once, or until golden brown on both sides.