1) 1990 Downers Grove, IL - I got a Z on the top of my rear when I was 16 using an ID that said I was 21. I have been called Z since about 8th grade so this was a good 1st tattoo.
2) 1993 Rawson Ave, Milwaukee, WI - This is a smiley face. I had a dream one night that I had a smiley face on my foot so I decided to do it.
3) 1995 Lockport, IL - Barcode from a 12 pack of Miller Lite. I tried scanning it at the grocery store and it didn't work - probably because it turned out real bad.
4) 1997 Jade Dragon. Waukeshaw, WI - Sichy sybmol. A friend of mine from high school, Mark Speyer, made this up. He said that in lef we strive for the circle in the middle. But in life there are a lot of things that get in the way of what we really want. That is the circular lines around the middle circle.
5) 1999 Jade Dragon. Waukeshaw, WI - Punk rock lyric from the song "The End" by the band 15. Written by Jeff Ott, Jack Curran.
6) 2000 Jade Dragon. Waukeshaw, WI - This was a combination of the 1st painting I ever did which was a window pane and the punk guy from MxPx.
7) 2003 Jade Dragon. Waukeshaw, WI - This is my internet password. If you don't understand, when you type your password like when you check your email, a bunch of astericks show up on the computer ususually.
8) 2004 Jade Dragon. Waukeshaw, WI. This is basically the Being Born statue by Virginio Ferrari at the entrance of the Ohio St. feeder ramp in Chicago. It is inverted so my skin color is the design. I saw the bass player for Rage Against the Machine had a tattoo where his skin color was the design and I loved that.
9) 2008 The Chicago Tattooing and Piercing Co. My daughter's name - written by Angela.
10) 2010 The Chicago Tattooing and Piercing Co. My daughter's name - written by Angela.